Please note that our current stock of EC320 saws are Green, not Orange as shown
The EC320 is a hand-held circular saw, designed for easy handling and the ability to cut through a variety of materials.
With its interchangeable blades and and variable cutting depth the Mini Saw can be used for:
Woods | Composites | Plastics | Ceramic Tiles | Aluminium | and more....
The latest model of Mini Saw from Exakt, the EC320 combines the functionality of the original Mini-Saw along with numerous ergonomic improvements.
With a moulded body shape, comfort grip, semi-latching switch and re-curved guard-lock, the EC320 is the most comfortable mini saw yet.
With a cutting depth up to 12mm, the mini saw is ideal for Tiling, Flooring, Wall cutouts and other projects.
- Interchangeable blades
- Fully enclosed Guard
- Variable cutting depth - up to 12mm
- Single handed operation
- Vacuum Extraction Attachment
- Safer than conventional circular saws
- Cuts a wide range of materials
- Power: 350W
- RPM: 4,000
- Voltage: 230V
- Max. depth of cut: 12mm
- Blade diameter: 50.8mm
- Weight: 1.2Kg
- 1 x EC320 Mini Saw
- 3 x Blades - 18TCT, 60HSS & G50
- 1 x Custom Case for storage and carrying
- 1 x Dust Extraction Hose
- Key Tools and Spare Washer
- User instructions
About the blades
The blades included in this pack are:
- G50 - Diamond edged blade, designed for Ceramics and Tiles
- 18TCT - 18 Toothed Tungsten Carbide Tipped blade, designed for woods, plywood, MDF, chipboard and more
- 60HSS - 60 Toothed High Speed Steel blade, designed for thin wood, fine laminate flooring, plastics and more
Includes a full 1 year Manufacturer Warranty